Belfast is the main city and port of Northern Ireland.
The most paradoxical and controversial city of Europe.
It is like a cold north wind and the warm breath of the sea at the same time.
The BCS-bus coach hire company offers Belfast bus tours.
Modern comfortable buses, minibuses and minivans are an ideal solution for organizing trips.
And it is good for any groups both in the city and for long-distance trips.
Bus hire is convenient because you can change plans right during the trip!
Belfast despite the prejudices is quite a hospitable city,
but you should still follow certain security measures.
Use Minibus rental to travel around a number of small groups of tourists.
It is very convenient, besides it will allow your tourists to feel comfortable and safe.
The bus coach charter will also be a great solution if you want to make a longer trip longer.
- 24/7 Hotline
The territory of modern Belfast (Belfast) has been inhabited since the Bronze Age. In the district, on the hills, you can still see the remains of the Ring of giants.
In 1177, the first castle was erected here.
In 1611, King Jacob began settling these lands. In the 17th century, 1,000 people lived here. Belfast began active trade with North America and its wealth grew more and more. In the 18th century, Queen Victoria presented the official status of the city. New productions were opened, newspapers began to be produced, shipbuilding developed. In 1920, a conflict broke out between Catholics and Protestants, which peaked in the years 1960-1990.
Modern Belfast is a fast-growing city, increasingly attracting tourists.
- Town Hall-The Town Hall was built in the style of the classic Renaissance in the early XIX century.
- The Stormont-Neoclassical building of strict architecture, built in 1932 for the Parliament of Northern Ireland.
- Castle Belfast-Elegant castle in the "Norman" style, built in the late XIX century.
- Cramlin Road Prison - The prison functioned in the period 1845-1996. There were prisoners sentenced to death.
- St. George's Market is considered one of the best in the UK.
- University of Queens-State Educational Institution, founded in the XIX century.
- The Titanic-Belfast-The notorious trans-Atlantic liner "Titanic" was built at the shipyards of Belfast.
- Nomadic and Caroline Nomadic - ship of 1911, which carried out the delivery of first and second class passengers on board the Titanic.
- Ulster Museum- The natural-science collection exhibiting the biological, ethnographic, and archaeological development of the territory where Ireland is located is exhibited at the Ulster Museum. Also in the museum there are many objects of applied art.
- Library Lynen Hall-Library History began in the XVIII century.
- Waterfront Hall - On the territory of the Waterfront Hall, theater performances, musicals, operas, concerts, and festive shows are often given. Also, sites are used for music competitions to find talent. The building has several bars and a restaurant, where visitors can get into the gap between performances.
Belfast International Airport (BFS) located 20 km north-west of the city center.
Accepts flights from North America, continental Europe and major cities in the UK.
Another runway - George Best Belfast City Airport, 6 km from Belfast - takes planes from Ireland (Cork and Galway) and the UK.
The fastest and safest way to get from / to airport is airport transfer.
BCS-bus coach hire company will provide you with airport transfer to Belfast.