Bern is the most beautiful city in Switzerland.
It is located on the way to the Alps so tourists often arrive there on their visits.
The BCS-bus coach hire company invites you to arrange transportation for groups in Bern.
Modern comfortable buses, driven by professional chauffeurs, will take your group from Bern to your chosen destination.
For larger groups, you can choose bus hire and plan your routes independently.
It is very convenient for organizing celebrations or sightseeing tours.
For small groups we recommend to choose a minibus rental service.
Comfortable and modern minibuses are suitable for transfer, for sightseeing excursions and even for charter flights.
For example, to travel to the ski resorts.
Use our bus coach charter for long trips.
For your groups we will provide maximum comfort and safety on the road.
- 24/7 Hotline
The earliest settlements in this place belong to the Neolithic era. Later the Romans came and founded a small Roman settlement. This settlement was abandoned by the inhabitants during the 2nd century AD, after which, until the founding of Bern at the beginning of the 12th century, the area was uninhabited.
In 1191, Duke Berthold founded the town here and named it after the bear whom he met while hunting.
Sights of Bern:
- Kunstmuseum - Museum of Arts. The museum’s collection is composed of paintings, sculptures and art objects created before the end of the 19th century.
- Rudolf von Erlach Memorial Complex. The battle of Laupene took place in the summer of 1339. Bern emerged victorious in this battle, which ensured even greater cohesion of the cantons of Switzerland.
- Fountain "Child Eater" (Kindlifresserbrunnen). The sculpture is a figure of a sitting ogre cannibal.
- Zytgloggeturm. The tower was built in the early 13th century as a watchtower. Astronomical clock decorated the tower only in the 16th century. It shows the time, day of the week, month, the sign of the zodiac and the phases of the moon. Four minutes before each hour, a rooster sings and figures of bears and fabulous creatures defile there.
- House Albert Einstein Museum.
- Samson Fountain. The fountain was built in 1527. It shows the biblical hero Samson, tearing the lion's mouth.
- Bärengraben – a bear pit. The bear is a symbol of Bern, so that the bear hole has become an integral part of it. Since mid-September 2009, 2 young bears live in the pit - the gift of Russian President (of that time) Medvedev.
- Bundeshaus - Swiss Parliament. The Bundeshaus is the Swiss Federal Palace, the place of the Federal Parliament and the Federal Council.
- Historisches Museum is a historical museum.
- Botanischer Garten – a wonderful Botanical Garden with really amazing plants.
Bern Belp Airport(BRN) has oficial name- Regionalflugplatz Bern-Belp
A small international airport serving the capital of Switzerland is located 9 km south-east of Bern.
It has one passenger terminal.
The following services are available at Bern-Belp International Airport:
- medical center
- Duty Free Shops
The fastest and most reliable way to get from the airport to the city of Bern is airport transfer.
BCS-bus coach hire company provides airport transfer services in Bern.