Gorgeous Bologna is always open for tourists!
There are so many places to go and so many dishes to try!
In addition, Bologna is the capital of universities. This is a noisy and fun city.
BCS-bus coach hire company invites you to Bologna.
This is a bus travel that only you are planning and so it is best choice for:
- great holidays
- meetings of business partners or delegations
Bus hire for a few hours or a long time depends only on you.
Your groups will be satisfied with the transport service.
Minibus rental is the best choice for groups of 10-15 people.
Drivers are local professionals who speak English and know the language.
Bus coach charter is suitable for tourists who want to get more.
- 24/7 Hotline
Bologna was founded by the Etruscans in the 6th century BC. But after a couple of centuries, the Celtic tribe came and captured the city and gave it the name Bonnonia. After 100 years, Bologna became a Roman colony. The city grew, became richer.
In the Middle Ages, Bologna received the rights of a free city, and it grew even more. In the 12th century, Bologna became the intellectual center of Europe. Students from all countries came here to study the most relevant sciences at that time, such as mathematics and astronomy.
- Archaeological Museum: collection of finds from the excavations. Many exhibits indicate that settlements in the city have existed since the time of the Paleolithic.
- Museum of the Middle Ages Bologna (Museo Civico Medievale) -In the halls of the Museum you can admire luxurious household items belonging to the Bentivollo family ruling in the second half of the 15th century and their men. Also, there is a collection of numerous articles made of bronze, glass and ivory made by famous Italian masters.
- The National Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale) is one of the best art museums in Italy.
- University of Bologna - Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna, - the oldest university in Europe. The Palazzo dell’Archiginnasio houses a library and an ancient anatomical theater (Teatro Anatomico). The University of Bologna was one of the first educational institutions where anatomical theater was used to dissect corpses to study.
Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport (BLQ) is 6 km away from the city center and 200 km from Milan, in the picturesque region of Emilia-Romagna.
It consists of a single passenger terminal, which was fully updated and expanded in 2011–2013.
Bologna International Airport welcomes guests from all over the world and provides high quality services to passengers.
In the airport building you can find:
- medical center;
- bank branches;
- currency exchange points;
- luggage storage;
- parking lot;
- all sorts of Italian shops;
- travel agencies;
You can get to the airport by bus, by taxi or using the shuttle.
The BCS-bus coach hire company provides airport transfer for groups in Bologna.