Welcome to Bratislava, the beauty on the Danube, the capital city of Slovakia.
BCS-bus coach hire company will help you to organize a bus trip to Bratislava.
You and your tourists arriving in Bratislava will plunge into a completely different, calm and cozy world.
The beautiful old town keeps the secrets of the medieval glory of the city.
Bus hire is ideal for excursion walks of groups of tourists.
Modern buses will comfortably accommodate 55 people.
Minibus rental will be the ideal option for organizing trips for 10-12 people.
Bratislava is a small city, but it borders on two states at once.
Maybe, therefore you will want to look beyond,
Therefore, we recommend that you use a bus coach charter for this.
We have prepared modern, cozy and very comfortable buses, minibuses and minivans.
Only highly qualified local English speaking drivers work on the buses.
- 24/7 Hotline
The history of Bratislava begins in the distant past, when in the Neolithic times the first settlers came to these lands. Approximately in the 4th century BC, Celtic tribes lived here. But around 50 BC, these lands were conquered by Dacians, and later Germanic tribes. At the same time, the Romans came here and built their fortifications here and began to settle. In the 4th century, the Romans left here, but in the 5th century the Slavs settled the land. They began to create their own state.
In the 10th century, Bratislava became part of Hungary. It experienced a seizure by the Turks and was the capital of Hungary. In 1919 it became part of Czechoslovakia. During the second world year it was captured by Germany. In 1945 it was liberated by the Ukrainian army. Since 1993, it became an independent Slovakia.
The most interesting:
- Primatial Palace - The most magnificent and beautiful palace of Bratislava.
- St. Martin's Cathedral- The dominant feature of the entire Old City of Bratislava is St. Martin's Cathedral, considered the main attraction of the entire city.
- Bratislava Zoo at the foothills of the Small Carpathians.
- Devin Castle - Towering on a high cliff, the surviving towers of the castle keep great secrets.
- Bratislava Castle - symbolizes more than a thousand-year-old Slovak history, and from its towers and terraces in front of the main facade you can get a delightful view of the city and surroundings.
- Main square of Bratislava.
- The center of the Old Town of Bratislava - such architectural styles as Baroque, Gothic Classicism have very organically merged here, and also there are small restaurants, shops, cafes and galleries.
Airport Milana Rastislava Štefánika (BTS) located 9 km north-east of the city.
The main and only airport of Bratislava is located outside the eastern border of the city near the Danube village Ivanka.
A small airport but modern and well equipped technically. Officially, it bears the name of Milan Stefanik - a famous Slovak politician and scholar.
The airport actively cooperates with many airlines in the world and is constantly expanding the geography of flights.
On the territory of Bratislava airport there are:
- 3 cafes (one non-stop).
- 2 fast food items.
- Duty Free.
- free wifi for everyone.
The most convenient way to get from the city to the airport is transfer.
BCS-bus coach hire company provides airport transfers in Bratislava.