Genoa is the largest European harbor, a center of tourism and science.
BCS-bus coach hire company invites you to Genoa.
Create your bus trip and be sure to visit the famous lighthouse of La Lantern.
Taste the famous Italian pasta, Rejoice in the thousands of mirrors of Spinola di Pellichcheriya Palace.
Bus hire in genoa will allow your groups to get a lot of impressions without worries.
There are so many interesting things in Genoa that it seems impossible to see everything.
Minibus rental will allow groups of up to 15 people to travel through the Genoa.
It is also a super great option for airport transfer.
To organize long excursions we suggest using the bus coach charter.
This is the most comfortable and reasonable option for tourists planning to visit Genoa.
- 24/7 Hotline
In 209 BC the fishing village of the Ligurians was located here. They were on the side of the Romans. After the fall of the Roman Empire, the area was seized first by Ostrogoths, in the 6th century - by Byzantines, then - by the Lombards. In the 8th century, this territory was conquered by the Franks.
Genoa became one of the largest ports in the Mediterranean in the 10th century. It exceeded many European cities in terms of wealth and influence. But internal strife led Genoa to the economic crisis. It was necessary to change something. And by 1528, Andrea Doria convinced the residents to adopt a new management system.
Its essence was that the Doji were chosen for two years, but the key word remained behind the oligarchy. So Genoa regained influence. Then the University of Genoa was built, and after another 20 years, a resident of Genoa - Christopher Columbus discovered America.
Sights of Genoa:
- Piazza De Ferrari is the central square of the city and, of course, the most beautiful and popular in Genoa.
- Cattedrale di San Lorenzo- Ancient gothic cathedral of the beginning of the XII century.
- Acquario di Genova- an aquarium building contains more than 5,000 marine life, for the content of which is used six million liters of water.
- The Galleria National-National Gallery has an extensive collection of Italian and Flemish Renaissance art.
- Villetta di Negro Park - The Museum of Oriental Art and the monument to the outstanding Genoese Giuseppe Mazzini are located in the park.
- Museo delle Culturo del Monde - Its guests can experience the atmosphere of ancient America. In the same building there is a museum of ethnic music.
- Botanical Garden "Biosphere" is a twenty-meter glass ball in which the ecological system of the Amazon forest is created.
Genoa Airport (GOA) also known as Cristoforo Colombo Airport, located 10 km from the city center.
Genoa Airport is a paradise for shopping.
In Duty Free you can find almost everything - numerous souvenirs, household goods, electronics, designer clothes.
From the airport to the city there is a bus service.
BCS-bus coach hire company provides airport transfer for any groups of tourists.