An unique Alpine town, surrounded by lakes, forests, mountains and wrapped up with the purest air.
Interlacken is very popular with nature lovers and active tourism.
The BCS-bus coach hire company invites groups to relax at Interlacken.
Subalpine, mild climate simply makes people love tourism.
In Interlacken there are almost no fogs and penetrating winds, no sudden changes in temperature.
It is much more convenient for groups to conquer ski resorts using bus hire in Interlacken.
An excellent choice to go to the mountains and to relax is bus transfer.
For large groups, we have prepared comfortable large buses with professional drivers.
And for small groups, the best choice is of course minibus rental.
10-12 people can quickly and comfortably reach the tourist point.
However, one should not forget that the skiing props take up a lot of space and may not be enough.
For the correct formation of the trip, it is necessary to plan 2 places for each passenger.
If you want to go to Interlacken with other cities, use the bus coach charter.
- 24/7 Hotline
Once upon a time, Interlaken was founded as a monastery. It got big privileges from the Emperor Conrad III. The town independently conducted negotiations with neighboring cities. But for more than 300 years, Interlacken has been a tourist area.
- Park Höheweg- 14 acres of beautiful parkland. Once it was the property of Augustinian monks, but was later bought by hotel owners and turned into a park.
- Unterseen old town.
- Harder Kulm excursion at an altitude of 1301 m with a beautiful view of the Alps and two lakes. Higher up there is a restaurant.
- Panoramic route "Golden Pass" - Golden Pass. On the panoramic train, you can go along the picturesque lake Brinz to Meiringen, and then cross the passes to Lucerne.
- Jungfraujoch is the highest point in Europe, where you can reach without climbing equipment. On special mountain trains you will get to an altitude of more than 4000 m. On the way you will find the Ice Museum - a cave in the eternal glacier with sculptures of ice.
- Beatus Caves-Near Interlaken you can visit the amazingly beautiful caves of Beatus. According to legend, they were inhabited by dragons. Inside the caves you will discover the amazing underground world of stalactites and stalagmites and underground lakes.
- Reichenbach Falls in Meiringen-The famous Reichenbach Falls, immortalized by Conan Doyle in the great work about Sherlock Holmes. In Meiringen itself you can visit the Sherlock Holmes Museum.
- Spiez - a small town in the picturesque bay of Lake Thun.
Belp Airport (BRN) is the nearest place.
The distance from Belp Airport located in Bern to Interlaken is 37 km.
This is the closest airport to Interlakenen. But it supports only basic flights.
The fastest way to Interlaken is using a shuttle.
BCS-bus coach hire company will provide buses, minibuses and minivans for transfer.