Welcome to the largest Balear island - Mallorca!
This place is perfect for a beach holiday, climbing, scuba diving and windsurfing, and just to enjoy nature.
Here is a mild and warm climate, amazing size and beauty of mountain ranges, dense forests and fertile valleys.
BCS-bus coach hire company will provide you with transport for your tourists directly in Mallorca!
Mallorca is very popular among tourists, so in the midst of the tourist season it is not so easy to organize a vacation for groups.
It is best suited for tourists to use the bus hire service.
The tourism season in Mallorca opens in April and ends at the end of October.
The most popular entertainment program in the spring is an introductory guided tour.
Use the minibus rental service for trips of small groups (up to 15 hours).
And your guests will be satisfied with the offered comfortable and cozy minibuses.
Use the bus coach charter to travel around the island at any time of the year.
Mallorca is attractive both in the summer with its hot days and the warm sea.
Even in September, the air temperature is not below 28 degrees. However, the winters here are also warm, with an average of 22 degrees.
Fog milling gives it a special charm in winter times.
- 24/7 Hotline
It is known that settlements here were already in Paleolithic times. Then these lands were seized by the emperor Caesar, but he never held power. The island passed from the Greeks to the Phoenicians, then to the Romans, and then went to Byzantium.
So Christianity appeared on the island. In 909, the Arabs seized the Majorca and began to develop agriculture more intensively. And in 1960 it became the most important tourist center.
Major resorts of Mallorca:
- The capital is Palma de Mallorca.
- Cala d'Or is well suited for newlyweds and couples with children.
- Arenal is one of the first tourist areas in Mallorca with the most affordable prices.
- Playa de Palma is a respectable continuation of Arenal with a well-developed entertainment infrastructure. On the first line of the beach there are hotels of high categories.
- In Ca'n-Pastilla, the “Sea Club” is open with all kinds of water rides.
- Kan-Pastilla has the "Marine Club" functioning there with all kinds of water rides.
- Kala Mayor is the closest tourist area to the capital.
- Illetas is a tranquil comfortable luxury resort.
- Palma Nova is a quiet tourist area, well suited for couples.
- Magaluf - Modern, very lively, with well-developed infrastructure and high-rise hotels.
- The resort of Santa Ponsa is a quiet green tourist area.
- Paguera is an ideal place for nature lovers and romantic couples.
- Puerto Poles is the venue loved by artists on holidays/
- Alcudia - The ancient city walls, the ruins of the ancient Roman city of Pollentia and the well-preserved amphitheater draw special attention of tourists.
Palma de Mallorca Airpor (PMI) also known as Son San Juan Airport.
Located 8 kilometers east of the center of Palma in the south of Mallorca. It is the largest air terminal of the Balearic Islands.
In addition to civilian purposes, the airport is also used as the base of the Spanish Air Force.
Son San Juan consists of 2 runways and 4 terminals, which are labeled A, B, C and D.
You can get to the airport by bus.
BCS-bus coach hire company is ready to provide transportation for airport transfer.