Melmä is a cute Swedish town that has prepared a lot of interesting entertainment for its guests.
BCS-bus coach hire company invites groups of tourists to have a great time in Malmo.
Here, everything is thought out for recreation for both families and couples, as well as for young and for more aged travelers.
You can use the Bus hire and manage your travel yourself.
Experienced drivers will suggest you the best opportunities for your trip.
Minibus rental is a great choice for small group travel.
For a small company of friends or family, or even for a transfer around the city, we have prepared cozy modern minibuses.
The bus coach charter is a great idea for a holiday or event in Malmo!
Especially for you, we have prepared perfect buses, minibuses and minivans with professional drivers.
- 24/7 Hotline
For the first time the city of Malmo was mentioned in the 12th century. A significant role at that time was played by the Hanseatic merchants. However, the constant conflicts between Denmark and Sweden led the life of the city to decline, and in 1664 the city passed to the management of Sweden. In the future, shipbuilding played a decisive role in its development. And today Malmo is an important port of Scandinavia.
The most interesting in Malmo:
- Western Harbor Skyscraper District Turning Torso-This residential building with a height of 190 m is the largest and most impressive in Malmo. Nearby there is one of the largest in Europe skateboard parks with an area of 2000 square meters Stapelbäddsparken.
- Lilla torg-This is a square located in the city center, a popular meeting place. Here you can drink a cup of coffee or dine, as well as admire the architecture.
- Ribersborg beach and Kallbadhuset. This place is famous for wood burning stove and swimming all year round.
- Möllevången district. The most colorful area of Malmo. Here you will find many small shops and restaurants offering food from various parts of the world.
- Malmöhus Castle and Slottsparken. The oldest Renaissance castle in the Northern Region is also the home museum of Malmo.
- Park Folkets. Calm and beautiful place for a family holiday, perfectly adapted for children's games.
- Water tour under the bridges of Malmo. In the course of it you will see not only the most beautiful places of the city, but also learn interesting historical facts, stories about celebrities, interesting people, buildings, as well as various funny stories.
- Bakery and a small cafe Hollandia.
- Malmö Live Sky Bar & Restaurant at Clarion Hotel.
- Restaurant Bullen is a renowned restaurant serving authentic Swedish dishes such as meat or fishballs.
For those who wish to eat:
Malmo Airport Sturup (MMX) is located 28 km south-east of Malmo, province of Scania.
Airport takes planes that are landing in Copenhagen if problems arise such as fog or strikes.
The airport has two asphalt runways with a length of 2,800 meters.
The fastest way to get to the airport or from the airport to the city is airport transfer.
BCS-bus coach hire company offers airport transfer for any number of passengers.