Manchester is one of the most attractive tourist destinations in the UK.
It is not boring here day or night.
By the number of tourists it is included in the rating of the best cities in the UK.
BCS-bus coach hire company invites you to take a group trip to Manchester.
Modern, comfortable buses will be a great addition to any sightseeing tour.
So as well as for renting buses for different events in Manchester.
Bus hire will allow you to independently create and plan a trip to Manchester.
We are ready to serve any number of groups.
But it is worth remembering that such issues need to be addressed in advance.
Minibus rental in Manchester is your opportunity to organize a quality trip for small groups.
Minibuses will also be an excellent addition to the organization of events for excursions shuttle trips.
For long journeys, you can choose a bus coach charter in Manchester.
The sights of Manchester will be interesting, both for adults and young people.
Except fascinating excursions, in Manchester there are a lot of night clubs and discos.
- 24/7 Hotline
Manchester originated on the site of an ancient Celtic settlement. In 79 AD, the Romans came here and founded their fortifications. In the Middle Ages, Manchester became a trade and craft town. And in the 18th century, industry began to grow.
Modern Manchester was able to quickly adapt to the current requirements of modern tourists, which is why interest in traveling to Manchester only increases every year. Former industrial quarters of Manchester today have become fashionable bars, designer showrooms, boutiques and nightclubs.
- Manchester Town Hall building in neo-Gothic style from the time of Queen Victoria.
- Manchester Cathedral-Temple was erected at the end of the XV century.
- The Central Library of Manchester-The Central Book Collection brings together the funds of 22 city libraries.
- The John Rylands Library-Book Collection is located in a picturesque 19th-century neo-Gothic building.
- The Manchester Art Gallery-Here is an extensive collection of works by English artists.
- Art gallery of Whitworth-the gallery exhibits works of art of the XIX-XX centuries, a special place occupied by the work of Van Gogh, Gauguin and Picasso.
- The Manchester Opera House - Opera House is one of the most visited theaters in the UK.
- Lowry is a full-fledged concert complex, which is located on the banks of the city canal. The complex is able to take large-scale concerts and performances with complex decorations.
- The Manchester Museum -Museum is part of the University of Manchester, therefore, in addition to storing collections, it is engaged in serious research activities.
- The Fletcher Moss Botanical Garden is home to traditional English species, tropical plants, numerous conifers and many others.
- Manchester Arena- Mostly, concerts are held on its territory. There were many performers and bands with international popularity - Madonna, U2, Lady Gaga, The Rolling Stones and others.
Manchester Airport (MAN) is the main airport of Manchester, UK.
It is located 7 kilometers from Manchester.
The annual passenger turnover of Manchester Airport is more than 20 million people.
Manchester International Airport has three terminals that are interconnected.
In the arrival area, you will find:
- duty-free shops with clothes, cosmetics and other goods,
- cafes where you can comfortably wait for your flight,
- free internet will help to brighten up your waiting.
There are reliable storage rooms in which you can leave your luggage and move freely around the terminals.
BCS-bus coach hire company will provide you with a reliable and high-quality airport transfer.