Welcome to Milan!
Milan is famous for its museums, theaters, galleries and of course fashion.
BCS-bus coach hire company offers modern buses for traveling around Milan.
Twice a year in Milan world-famous Fashion Weeks take place.
The city is filled with fashion designers,models,bloggers and trend setters from around the world.
Bus hire in Milan provides benefits for travel organizers or events.
In addition, Milan is the most dynamic metropolis in Europe.
Minibus rental is an excellent choice for organizing trips for small groups.
Milan is a city of shopping, new opportunities for doing business and creating a career
The bus coach charter in Milan will allow you to organize a long journey from Milan.
- 24/7 Hotline
In about 600 BC, the Celts lived on the site of Milan. Then the land was conquered by the Romans. Then, Gauls, Romans, Goths, Lombards and Franks, as well as a whole series of rulers from France, Spain and Austria came here. However, the city grew and developed. Milan was badly damaged during the Second World War, but then it was completely restored and again became an important financial and industrial center of the country.
In Milan, there are many large supermarkets and boutiques of all the famous fashion houses. 4 streets form the so-called fashion square: Montenapoleone, Manzoni, Della Spiga and Corso Venezia.
We should also mention the Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, where the so-called city salon with restaurants, cafes, and, of course, fashionable shops is located under a glass roof.
Sights of Milan:
- Milan Cathedral is the main attraction of the city - Duomo di Milano Cathedral. The construction of the grandiose Catholic church took more than 6 centuries and was performed by the city authorities.
- The Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery and the Bull of Turin - The crossroad of two streets was turned into a neoclassical passage, covered with a convex glass dome. In the very center of the gallery on the floor there is a mosaic depicting a bull. Residents of Milan believe that if you make 3 turns and do not fall, the most cherished wish will come true.
- The La Scala Museum (La Scala) - A modest-looking building reveals its magnificence only to those who have been allowed inside. The huge hall with magnificent acoustics has become the benchmark of a model opera house.
- Sforza Castle in Milan (Castello Sforzesco) - one of the main attractions of the city. In the past, the city and its inhabitants strongly depended on the inhabitants of this estate.
- The Museum of Science and Technology "Leonardo da Vinci" (Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci) is dedicated to technological progress.
- The gothic church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa e Convento Domenicano di Santa Maria delle Grazie) is part of the Dominican Monastery of Milan. The main reason why hundreds of tourists flock to the temple is the fresco "The Last Supper" by Leonardo da Vinci.
- The Pirelli Tower is a modern building with a streamlined high-tech exterior design and an impressive internal interior. Many mirror panels reflect the city. Here everything reminds of prestige and speed.
- Quadrilatero D'oro (Quadrilatero della Fashion)-There are Prada, Armani, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Ferragamo and Valentino and many other famous brands.
Milano Malpensa Airport (MHP) is located 45 km from the center of Milan.
The airport is connected to Milan-Varese highway and the railway.
Malpensa has two terminals: Terminal 1 (T1) for regular flights and Terminal 2 (T2) for charter and low-cost carriers.
In each complex of terminals there are post offices and banks, exchange offices, Malpensa tax-free zone, cafes, restaurants.
The most convenient way to get to or from the airport is a transfer.
The BCS-bus coach hire company also provides airport transfers at Milano Malpensa Airport.