Naples is the most ambiguous, odious and thus beautiful city of Italy.
It is considered the most thieving and dirty, but at the same time unique with its palaces and museums.
The city of paradox-inconsistent architecture, luxury boutiques, noisy streets, markets.
BCS-bus coach hire company will provide you with buses, minibuses and minivans in Naples.
Plan your trip in advance, choosing the right transport for your tourists.
Bus hire is the ideal choice for transportation for events as well as for small tours.
Comfortable 55 local buses with professional drivers are prepared for you.
Minibus rental is perfect for transportation of small groups of 1-12 people.
Modern and very comfortable minibuses are also good for airport transfers.
For longer trips use the bus coach charter.
Your groups will be surrounded by comfort and care, which is very attractive for tourists.
- 24/7 Hotline
Naples was founded by Greek settlers in the 8th century BC. However, later it became part of the Roman Empire.
Then Naples was conquered by the Byzantines, but already in 1139 became part of the Sicilian kingdom. And in 1224 the University of Naples was founded. It is interesting that in the 17th century 300 thousand inhabitants lived in Naples.
In 1942–1943, the city was subjected to intense American bombardment. In early October 1943, the city came under the control of the Allies.
What to see:
- Castel del Ovo Castle is located on a small island of Magarida in the south of Naples.
- Castel Nuovo - here Charles of Anjou decided to build a residence for the royal court.
- The Cathedral of St. Januarius - this church, dedicated to the heavenly patron of Naples, was founded by Charles of Anjou.
- Royal Palace is a large three-storied building, built in the style of the late Renaissance.
- Galleria Umberto I - is a big pompous shopping arcade with a glass roof.
- National Archaeological Museum of Naples is famous for a large collection of Greek and Roman ancient artifacts.
- The Catacombs of Naples located under the Neapolitan streets and houses are a whole city of catacombs, in which there are more than 700 caves and long galleries and tunnels.
Naples International Airport (NAP) is located 6 km north-east of the city in the Capodichino district.
In addition to civilian traffic, the aviation hub serves as a military air base for 5 Italian air forces.
The most convenient and fastest way to get to the airport is transfer service.
BCS-bus coach hire company offers airport transfer services in Naples.