Welcome to the Sicilian city of Palermo!
The beautiful island of Sicily has magnificent beaches and unique sights.
All this attracts crowds of tourists from all over the world.
BCS-bus coach hire company invites you to go on a bus tour to Palermo.
Go only to those places where you are interested, because only you decide what your tour will be.
Bus hire service provides you with modern, comfortable buses for your trips.
The vehicles are driven only by experienced drivers, the inhabitants of the island
They also can speak English.
Minibus rental is a great opportunity to organize transportation for small groups of tourists.
Explore Sicily or simply enjoy a great holiday in Palermo,
Even if you just decided to celebrate an important event,
Or just meet a delegation of partners from other countries.
Professional assistance in providing transport for any groups will always be relevant.
Bus coach charter is the best solution for travelers in Palermo, Sicily.
- 24/7 Hotline
This city was founded by the Phoenicians in the 7th century BC. Then it was conquered by both the Greeks and the Romans, and after the Roman rule it was captured by the Goths. Then it was conquered by the Saracens.
Most of the population of Palermo were Greeks, Jews and Arabs. The main occupation was trading with North Africa. Then there was a time when Palermo acted as the capital of the kingdom of Sicily, and was also a luxurious residence of the imperial court.
The city was seized by the French and the Spaniards, but in 1860 Garibaldi transferred Palermo to the sole authority of Italy. Since then, this city has been living its relatively calm and interesting life.
- Chiaramonte Palace in Palermo (Italian. Palazzo Chiaramonte) or Steri (literally from Latin - fortified) - the family nest of the influential Sicilian grandee of the XIII century - Count Manfred Chiaramonte.
- Theater Politeama-Here you can admire the beauty of bronze sculptures and facade decor and visit the gallery of modern art or a musical concert.
- The Marionette Museum is a collection of traditional Sicilian puppet dolls assembled from all over the country.
- The Archaeological Museum of Antonio Salinas is a huge repository of art objects of ancient Greece and the Phoenician state. Here you can get acquainted with the monuments of the prehistoric era and the results of the excavations of the ancient settlement of Salinunte in the south of the island.
- The Capuchin Catacombs are underground galleries containing more than 8,000 unburied bodies that have been transformed into mummies since the moment of burial. The remains belong to representatives of the local elite: noblemen, prominent scholars, top clergy, etc., some of which are embalmed, the other has the appearance of skeletons, and the third group are mummies.
- The Botanical Garden of Palermo can be safely considered a huge open-air museum. This place became home to various representatives of the flora, who, thanks to the favorable climate, wonderfully settled down in the area.
Falcone Borsellino Airport PMO is located 35 km west of the capital of Sicily.
The airport is located in the town of Punta Raisi.
The airport serves both domestic and international routes.
The airport has standard passenger services.
You can get from the airport to the city using the railway or buses.
For groups of tourists it is recommended to use the airport transfer.
BCS-bus coach hire company also provides airport transfer to Palermo.