Porto - The oldest city in Europe, the birthplace of port wine is glad to welcome its guests!
BCS-bus coach hire company offers bus tours to Porto.
Rent a bus for transfer, sightseeing, organizing celebrations or receiving delegations.
Different complete sets of buses, minibuses and minivans for any number of guests.
Use bus hire in Porto and enjoy great excursions without the hassle.
Experienced professorial drivers and modern clean buses will be a nice addition to any kind of tourism.
Also available minibus rental service in Porto.
An excellent choice for groups of 10-12 people. Add mobility to your journey.
You can send your group from Porto to anywhere in Europe using the bus coach charter.
Therefore, you can actually have a great time using the bus coach charter.
For this service, we have prepared particularly comfortable buses and experienced drivers, we care about our customers and know all about long journeys.
- 24/7 Hotline
300 BC on the site of the port there were living ancient tribes mixed with the Celts and they lived peacefully until the invasion of the Romans in 136. The Romans called the city Portus Calais, and later the name gave the name of the whole country. The port was occupied by the Westgoths and the Moors, and after the reconquest of Porto, it became part of the Portucale county. In 1387, the longest contract in the history of diplomacy was the Anglo-Portuguese treaty, as a result of which, by the 18th century, the British opened a huge number of their offices in Porto. The sale of port wine to England has improved. And 15% of the population of the city is British.
An interesting fact is that the city of Porto has always been in charge of the trading elite. There was no aristocracy here, they were not allowed to settle down here and build their mansions.
The most interesting in the port:
- Gallery of the Se Cathedral.
- Bishop's Palace where the kings came to Porto.
- Boyru da Ces picturesque quarter, a labyrinth of streets, houses built on the rocks.
- The promenade Cais lt Ribera with its colorful houses along the river, in which there are cozy restaurants and cute cafes.
- Try Francesiniu. and a special local dish.
- The Livraria Lello bookstore is exactly the store that inspired Joan Rowling to write her famous tale of Harry Potter.
- The city has very interesting old buildings side by side with modern ones. But walking there is somewhat difficult because of the mountainous landscape.
Francisco di Sa Carneiro Airport (OPO) ) is located in the north of Portugal, 11 km from the city center.
Porto International Airport has a 24-hour parking, duty-free, ATMs, bank branches, a travel agency, a post office, a restaurant serving local cuisine and a cafe.
You can get to the airport by metro, bus or taxi.
Tourists prefer to use airport transfer.
BCS-bus coach hire company provides transfer services to Porto.