Welcome to San Francisco, the most picturesque city on the west coast of the United States!
The BCS-bus coach hire company offers you too go on a San Francisco bus trip.
San Francisco is located on forty hills and is surrounded by water from three sides.
Amazing city with dizzying steep streets.
You can learn more about this magnificent city or just hold events if you go there.
For bus hire we have prepared modern comfortable buses with a capacity of 55 seats.
The provided buses are in excellent technical condition, refueled, clean with professional drivers.
Minibus rental is the perfect choice for small groups (10-15 people).
San Francisco is the city of eternal spring, where it is never cold or hot.
San Francisco is a global tourist destination.
Take advantage of the bus coach charter and create a great trip from San Francisco!
A long time ago, long before the Europeans arrived on the peninsula, the lands around San Francisco were inhabited by the Indians of the Oloni tribe. The Spanish colonists who arrived here formed a small settlement here. After the separation of Mexico from Spain, California passes into possession of Mexico.
But later, Mexico lost the war to the USA and California became part of the United States. In the same period, California was engulfed by the intake of gold fever and the population began to grow very rapidly. In 1906, San Francisco survived a strong earthquake. The city was completely destroyed. But soon it was rebuilt, taking on a modern look.
- Alcatraz - The most famous prison of the United States that has been functioning as a museum for 30 years.
- The art museum in San Francisco houses an extensive collection of works of art dating back to the 19-21 centuries.
- Theater Golden Gate has musicals and shows, which are shown in theaters on Broadway in New York. Also the theater offers solo performances and shows of famous performers.
- The Coit Tower is an excellent observation place, located on top of Telegraph Hill, and a unique monument to the history of the United States during the Great Depression.
- California Academy of Sciences - Thanks to its newest construction, the Academy is one of the most modern museums in the world. There are a huge variety of exhibits, a planetarium, an aquarium, a botanical garden, a cinema, restaurants, a library, a science center.
- Bay Bridge -Hey Bridge is one of the most beautiful and longest bridges in the world.
- City Park "Golden Gate" is a real miracle of the design landscape and is very popular with both residents and visiting tourists.
- Pier number 39 is unique with a huge number of fur seals which are warming there right on the wooden pier flooring.
- Ghirardelli Factory - For lovers of sweet souvenirs, we recommend you to look at Ghirardelli shop. 150 years ago, an Italian immigrant Domenico Ghirardelli opened a small candy shop in San Francisco, and today the Ghirardelli chocolate factory is one of the city's visiting cards.
- Levi’s Shop at Union Square - this branded store is very special. In 1853, German Levi Shtross arrived from Bavaria in San Francisco and began to sew work pants. Levi’s flagship store is located in San Francisco at Union Square.
San Francisco Airport
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is located 22.5 km south of San Francisco.
At the airport there are 4 terminals interconnected by the automated monorail AirTrain.
For the convenience of passengers, the airport has:
- storage rooms;
- public showers;
- medical center;
- recreation room for military personnel and their families;
- Museum of Aviation named after Louis Turpen;
- airport commission library;
- There are permanent and temporary exhibitions of art objects;
- free wi-fi network available;
The BCS-bus coach hire company provides airport transfer from or to San Francisco International Airport.