Turin keeps the most important part of medieval history.
This particular city was the place where kings were born and died.
In Turin, there are many royal palaces, galleries, magnificent churches.
BCS-bus coach hire company invites your groups to the bus tour in Turin!
Modern comfortable buses will be a great addition to an interesting excursion.
Bus hire in Turin:
- This is a great opportunity to organize an event for your colleagues or friends;
- To adequately arrange a meeting of your business partners;
- for travel companies it is an opportunity to send their clients to Turin.
Minibus rental would be ideal if your group is less than 15 people.
Do not worry if your group is not very large, we also have minibuses and minivans.
You will like the bus coach charter if you are planning long trips outside of Turin.
Long before the beginning of our era, Celto-Ligurian tribes lived on these lands. Later, Julius Caesar founded a Roman colony here. After the fall of Rome, the city was captured by Ostrogoths, Longbards and Franks.
But Turin managed to defend itself and became a free city. The capital of the Savoy Duchy began rapid construction. Turin started to grow and develop. Then the city had to face the French, fight for its freedom, survive the Second World War, and remain a wonderful place attracting tourists from all over the world.
- Mole Antonelliana-building was originally supposed to be a synagogue, but because of the too high tower, the builders changed the plans. Now it houses the National Museum of Cinematography, telling the story of the big screen, from the moment of its inception to the present day.
- Piazza Castello- The most important and significant buildings of Turin are located here: the Madama Palace, the Royal Palace, the Government Palace, the Royal Theater, the Palace Library storing the self-portrait of Leonardo da Vinci, and the Armory.
- Duomo di San Giovanni - It is in this Chapel that the famous Shroud of Turin is kept, which, according to legend, was covered with the body of Jesus Christ after being crucified.
- Museo delle Antichità Egizie- The Egyptian Museum of Turin is considered the only museum in Europe dedicated exclusively to the culture of the ancient Egyptian civilization.
- Basilica di Superga- In the Basilica of the Superga, in a specially constructed crypt, in a form reminiscent of a Latin cross, all the Piedmont kings were buried.
- Castello e Parco del Valentino- There is a beautiful garden around the castle. With streams, fountains and waterfalls. It is rumored that the Valentino Castle served as a meeting place for the Duchess and her lovers, who later would be thrown into the well.
- Porta Palatina-Palatine Gate survived from ancient times, being erected by the Romans I century BC.
- And aslo Turin - the center of Alpine skiing. It is in this city that all winter resort routes begin.
Turin Caselle Airport (TRN) also known as Sandro Pertini Airport is located 16 km north-west of the city of Turin.
At the airport, one passenger terminal. However, there is everything necessary for comfortable waiting for a flight:
- currency exchange offices;
- a playroom for children;
You can get to the city by train, bus, taxi.
For tourists, it is preferable to use the airport transfer.
BCS-bus coach hire company provides airport transfer in Turin for any groups.