Welcome to Belfast!
Bcs-bus offers to travel for sightseeing!
Belfast is home to amazing historical and cultural sites.
Settlements in the territory of the modern city appeared in the era of the Bronze Age.
One of the most striking discoveries of Belfast is the Ring, which is more than 5,000 years old.
Especially profitable is the offer to rent buses in Belfast for
- travel agencies
- educational institutions
- event organizers and banquets
- family entertainment organizations
For its customers, the company offers to rent
- Modern tourist buses of various classes
- Comfortables minibuses
- cosy minivans
Start your journey anywhere in the city!
You can rent a bus in belfast for any length of time:
- For a few hours
- For a day or more
- As a charter
- One way transfer
to rent a bus in Belfast for sightseeing
What's interesting in Belfast
- Town Hall in Belfast-Tourists will be interested to walk through this area and get to know the historic center of Belfast.
- Dunlus Castle is a ruin that has retained its former greatness and unique charm.
- The Titanic Belfast is a museum dedicated to the tragedy that left its mark on the hearts of millions.
- Giants' Road- This is a phenomenon created by an ancient volcano. This is the most popular attraction.
- Carrickfergus Castle is well preserved and open to tourists.
- Belfast Castle is known for its English garden and sparkling fountain. In the garden, there are always several white cats running around, according to legend, bringing good luck to all visitors.
- The Massenden Temple - from here you can get a very beautiful view of the basalt rocks and sea waves
- Marble Arch Caves - Under their arches, you can swim in a boat, which is much more interesting than just walking.
- Castle ward - the Game of Thrones Winterfell - a popular tourist object
- Citi Golf Center can be recommended for visiting Golf Fans
- Battlefield CQB is an excellent paintball club, equipped in an old abandoned building plus great equipment for the game.
- Confectionery Aunt Sandra's- brand sweets and excellent souvenirs, interesting culinary performances and master classes
- St. George's Market- a market where you can buy fresh food and original souvenirs
Just rent a bus in Belfast!
If you are planning to rent a bus in Belfast just fill in an online request
Our experts will contact you within a few hours.
Have a nice trip!