Davos is an excellent Swiss resort town with an international atmosphere.
An ideal place for holidays in the mountains, sports, organizing conferences
This is where the World Economic Forum takes place.
It attracts a huge number of participants from around the world.
And if you are interested in participating in this event, it is worth taking care of transport in advance.
How to rent a bus for the World Economic Forum?
Bcs-bus are pleased to announce that they are ready for the great interest of people to visit WEF
You can choose modern buses, minibuses and minivans for delegations.
All the vehicles meet high safety standards.
As well as they fully comply with this event.
You can rent a bus in Davos:
- For a transfer of one or more parties
- For a trip of 1 or several days
- For a trip of an hour or a few hours
- For charter trips
You can also always express your wishes and we will help you choose the best option
- 24/7 Hotline
to rent a bus in Davos for WEF or for tourism.
What else can be seen in Davos?
- Kirchner Museum - the world's largest collection of works by German expressionist Ernst Ludwig Kirchner
- Zügenschlucht - a wild and romantic gorge with a stunning railway line and a mining museum
- Monstein Brewery - the highest brewery in Europe
- Alpinum Schatzalp - here is alpine botanical garden
- Certigtal is a beautiful place, ideal for horse riding
- Vaillant Arena - Hockey Stadium
- Winter Sports Museum- the largest collection of winter sports equipment
Where to eat:
- Migros-Big Department Store.
- Denner shop is located near the railway station
- Trauffer Souvenirs is a place where you can buy gifts for friends,
- Gotschnabar, Gotschnastrasse 21, 7250 Klosters. Bar hosts atmospheric parties. On the upper floor there is a cozy lounge with a large glass chimney through which you can see the lower floor, which creates an unusual atmosphere.
- Chesa Grischuna, Bahnhofstrasse 12, 7250 Klosters. Known as the most charming and authentic bar in Klosters
- Cresta Bar, Hotel Cresta, Landstrasse 170, 7250 Klosters. The bar is made entirely of wood. In the winter, Cresta Bar parties continue until dawn. It serves hot drinks and good cocktails.
- Piano Bar, Promenade 63 7270 Davos Platz. Expensive cigars, a wide selection of whiskey and piano music. Party venue during the World Economic Forum.
- Cabanna Club, Promenade 63, Davos – Platz, Davos. Great place to drink and dance techno. A place for fashionable party-goers and those who like to watch them.
- Ex Bar, Promenade 63, Davos-Platz, Crowded with lovers of atmospheric places where you can listen to live music.
- Postli Club, Promenade 42, Davos – Dorf, Davos. This is a place for those who love to be seen. Skiers get warm on the dance floor after conquering the slopes.
- Chami Bar, Promenande 83. One of the busiest bars, popular with locals.
If you plan to go to the World Economic Forum,
Please, take care of booking transport in advance.
You can rent a bus in Davos online, it will take a few minutes.
But we will give you a guarantee and confidence that everything is fine with your transport!
Bcs-bus wishes you a happy journey! And success in participating in the WEF!