The picturesque and cozy Dortmund welcomes its guests!
The city boasts its own attractions: castles, cathedrals and museums.
The rulers of the neighboring cities envied the wealth and glory of Dortmund.
Therefore, the city often became the target of military raids.
To rent a bus in Dortmund is now very easy!
Just book any of vehicle online on our website
And the chousen transport will be waiting for you at the appointed place at the fixed time!
To rent a bus in Dortmund is especially beneficial if you are:
- Planning a trip for guests of your company
- For travel companies
- For students and schoolchildren excursions
- For organizers of celebrations
- For individuals who are planning a visit to Dortmund for work or leisure.
We have a wide range of following vehicles:
Therefore, we are ready to serve everybody:
from an individual traveler to a large number of people,
- 24/7 Hotline
Just rent a bus in Dortmund and enjoy your traveling!
What can please or surprise you in Dortmund:
- Old Town Hall - City Hall Dortmund is very picturesque
- Eagle Tower - One of the towers of the city wall of Dortmund
- Church of St. Rinald- is the temple dedicated to St. Rinald - the patron of Dortmund
- Church of St. Peter – a medieval temple, founded at the beginning of the XIV century./li>
- Mine-Museum "Workshop Zollern" – an industrial monument of the early XX century
- Brewery Museum “Brauerei-Museum Dortmund” –you know, Dortmund is famous for its beer production.
- Coking plant "Hansa" - a legacy of the industrial heyday of Dortmund
- The Museum of Football is a modern interactive exhibition that conveys the emotions of a football match.
- Cultural Center "Dortmund U-Tower" - Art Space and Cultural Center
- House Delvig- a castle of the XIII century, the former possession of the noble knight Hermann von Delvig
- Florianturm is a television radio tower, 211.4 m high. Inside there is a viewing platform and a restaurant.
- Signal Iduna Park, the largest stadium in Germany, with a capacity of more than 80 thousand people.
- Dortmund Zoo - 230 species of animals live here. Some animals can be fed.
- Romberg Park-Botanical Garden of Dortmund, occupying 65 hectares
- Westfalenpark Park, in the territory of which there is a large rose garden, more than 3 thousand species of roses.
Bcs-bus offers You to rent a bus in Luxemburg
We are proud of this city and look forward to your visit to Dortmund!
If you want to rent a bus in Dortmund, please contact our specialists.
And you will get your trip calculated in the next few hours!
Have a nice day!