Dublin is an extraordinary, intriguing and interesting city.
It attracts tourists and courageous, extraordinary, bright personalities.
Its story is impressive and makes you wonder.
To rent a bus will be the best way to learn more about Dublin.
There are many very interesting museums, scenic venues, where one can get excursions.
To rent a bus in Dublin you can apply to the BCS-bus company.
Here you will be provided with not only tourist buses, but also minibuses and minivans.
You can rent a bus in Dublin for:
- airport transfers,
- One way transfer
- And on hour rental basis.
Modern buses are clean and comfortable and suitable both for a small excursion and for long trips.
Especially we can recommend to rent a bus in Dublin for:
- Travel companies,
- Schools, universities, institutions,
- Event Services,
- Tourists wishing to make their own vacation in Dublin,
- Travelers with children
We'd like to invite You to rent a transportation for your trip in Dublin!
What to do in Dublin?
The most interesting things in Dublin:
- Dublin Zoo - one of the most popular tourist destinations,
- Guinness Brewery,
- Dublin Castle,
- Chester Beatty Library,
- St. Patrick's Cathedral,
- The Book of Kells,
- The Cathedral of Christ in Dublin,
- National Gallery.
- The Wax Museum.
- Temple Bar (a place for parties with bars and night clubs),
- Dublin needle, a symbol of the city,
- National Maritime Museum of Ireland,
- Dublin Botanical Garden.