Welcome to Edinburgh - the very heart of Scotland!
Only in Edinburgh can you touch the Celtic culture as close as possible.
It’s just the place where the great heritage of culture, mystery and
beauty of wondrous nature is so close to you!
Rent a bus in Edinburgh and find out the best way to travel!
Super offer from BCS-bus is best suited for:
- Travel Agencies
- Educational institutions
- Event Services
- Companies planning to meet guests
- For private people planning a family or friendly vacation
All you need for bus rental, is to choose a transport and specify your route.
We prepared specially for your trip :
- Modern buses
- Comfortables minibuses
- Cosy minivans
You can rent a bus:
- For an hour or more (hourly rental)
- For a day or more (day rental)
- For one trip or several trips (one way transfer)
- For bus charter
To rent a bus in Edinburgh for sightseeing.
What to see?
- The Royal Mile is a collective name for several streets located in the center of the Scottish capital.
- Edinburgh Castle - The ancient residence of the Scottish monarchs XI-XII centuries.
- Holyrood Palace - The official residence of the British monarchs in Scotland (XV century)
- Holyrood Abbey-Abbey was built in the XII century under the king David I.
- Craigmillar Castle - Early XV century castle,
- Impasse Mary King-Underground Street within the Royal Mile, fanned by numerous legends.
- National Museum of Scotland - The museum exhibits archaeological finds of world culture
- National Gallery of Scotland
- Scotch Heritage Center whiskey- During the tour you can see the process of making whiskey and learn to distinguish the varieties of the drink, even without tasting.
- Throne Arthur Plateau on top of the mountain. Arthur's throne is the highest point of the Scottish capital.
- Royal Botanic Gardens Edinburgh
- The garden covers an area of 25 hectares and includes: a palm greenhouse, a rock arias, a heather garden, an arboretum, a Chinese garden, an ecological and demonstration section.
- Edinburgh Zoo - Natural habitats were created for animals from the very beginning.
Entertainment and nightclubs
- Bar The Vaults- Here you can listen to music of various directions, enjoy exotic cocktails and original snacks.
- Espionage Club with modern music, and very tasty specialty cocktails.
- City Cafe 2
- Nightclub Venue Night, where the visitors provided with three huge dance floor located on different floors.
- The Bongo club here often hosts performances of famous DJs./li>
- Cabaret Voltaire - the location is on the place of ancient underground caves. The club receives visitors seven days a week.
- Braid Hills offers to try golf not only to professional golfers, but also to novice fans of this sport.
- Deep Sea World offers a closer look at sharks, here you can also dive into the pool with marine life.
- Edinburgh Diving Center is ready to offer training to those who only dream of diving into the depths.
- Belhaven Bay Beach is a paradise for surfers and sailing lovers.
- theme park Edinburgh Dungeon-tour of Edinburgh XVII, a city where the plague raged. And the Apotheosis of visiting this place will be the Anatomical Theater. Its entire collection is collected from victims of serial killers. Entertainment is not for the people with weak heart.
We are sure that in Edinburgh everyone will find entertainment to taste.
Just rent a bus in Edinburgh!
To rent a bus in Edinburgh you just need to fill in the request on the page.
Within a couple of hours you will receive a calculation of your route and price
You can feel free to ask questions to our specialists.