Los Angeles is the most popular city in the USA.
Its popularity mainly relies on the cinema, namely, the iconic sign of Hollywood.
However, Los Angeles is much more interesting, than just a link to Hollywood stars;
is definitely worth it to arrange a tour!
However, at the beginning you need to rent a bus in Los Angeles
Of course, if you go to LA for the first time, be sure to hire a good guide.
But if you are planning a corporate party, a celebration, a conference, then
think about high-quality transport.
BCS-Bus offers modern buses, minibuses and minivans for all situations.
Experienced LA residents know almost all the ways and
are pleased to show you the most interesting ones.
This offer is also perfect for:
- Schools and student excursions,
- Corporate events,
- Event Services,
- Organizing private events
- Traveling with family or colleagues.
BCS-Bus is always happy to help you rent a bus in Los Angeles!
- 24/7 Hotline
To rent a bus in Los Angeles
What is a must see in LA?
- Universal Studios - Here you can see the backstage of films that are being shot at the time of your visit. And also you can visit the attractions dedicated to popular films.
- Disneyland is one of the best amusement parks in the world.
- Griffin Park is the largest municipal park with wild zones.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Getty Center - here is a permanent collection of paintings made before the twentieth century.
- TCL – the Theater hosted dozens of the most famous artists on the red carpet. The cinema traditionally hosts prime shows of many Hollywood films.
- Hollywood is the most famous sign in the world. Hollywood is a place where magic works, and dreams become reality.
- Santa Monica Pier.
- Walt Disney Concert Hall.
- La Brea Tar Pit- a park of fossil
- Hollywood Bowl - This is the largest amphitheater in the United States.
- Staples Center - where you can see the Lakers game.
- Los Angeles Zoo.
- Dolby Theater.
- Modern Art Museum.
- Madame Tussauds on Hollywood Boulevard - one of the favorite places of tourists in Los Angeles.
- Alley universal.
- Runyon Canyon Park – that is especially ideal for dog lovers walking.
- Museum of Natural History.
- L.A. Live is one of the most famous entertainment complexes.
- Santa Monica is a truly iconic beach.
If you decide to rent a bus in Los Angeles simply fill out the online form.
You will be answered within a few hours and provided with an estimate and an approximate route.
You can ask any questions.