Welcome to Maelmo!
A sea port city located in the picturesque region of Scania.
The ancient architecture attracts many tourists to the city.
Its special beauty can be seen in ancient churches and churches.
Excellent opportunity to travel here - to rent a bus in Maelmo.
Maelmo is a city famous for its amazing parks and boulevards.
Therefore, it is also called the “city of parks”.
To rent a bus in Maelmo from bcs-bus is especially beneficial if:
- you are a travel agency and plan to send a group of tourists to Maelmo
- you need to organize a study trip for students
- you are planning to hold a celebration or corporate party in Maelmo
- you are to meet in Maelmo a delgitation or important guests
- you are just planning to go on holiday with your family to Maelmö.
Ready to provide for you:
- Buses of various sizes and categories
The duration of the bus rental in Malmo is chosen at your discretion:
- One way transfer
- 24/7 Hotline
To rent a bus in Maelmo
What to see in Maelmo:
- Malmo Folkets Park is the oldest in Sweden. There are many beautiful lawns where you can sit and relax. In addition, there are tivoli (amusement park), a cafe, a restaurant, a terrarium and mini golf. In the park you can ride a pony, and in the summer there are various performances.
- Malmö Opera- Here you can see great classical operas and musicals, as well as modern musical drama and the latest Swedish operas and musicals.
- Building HSB Turning Torso This is the tallest residential building in Scandinavia. Consists of 54 floors and reaches 190 meters in height.
- Katrinetorp manor is a real oasis of peace and harmony, created in the XIX century. Fairs, musical performances, exhibitions and other events that attract many visitors are held here annually. Recently, in the estate Katrinetorp the exhibition hall "Stable" is functioning, where the shop offers elite gifts.
- Malmo Castle is an old fortress located in the city of Malmo in southern Sweden. Now several museums are located within its walls - Art, Maritime, City and Scientific-Technical.
- "Slottsparken" - The main theme of the park was water - there are two ponds and swamps, decorated as Japanese gardens. In the garden "Slottsparken" there is a farm where you can buy organic vegetables, spices and flowers.
- The Museum of Contemporary Art in Malmo-In the spacious galleries of the institution there are works of famous Swedish and foreign artists, sculptors, photographers of the XX and XXI centuries.
- The Malmo Art Gallery is one of the most famous exhibition halls in Sweden. It specializes in exhibitions of classics and modern masters.
- Malmö Arena - The Eurovision Song Contest 2013 was held here, a number of concerts with famous Swedish and foreign artists, as well as popular sporting events.
- Boulebar Malmö is a fun way to spend time with friends and chat. Bright, spacious and beautiful place can take up to 100 guests at a time.
- Wake Park - cable wakeboarding (a sport similar to snowboarding on the water). Right in the city against the backdrop of the Rotating Torso skyscraper.
- Matkaravan- here you can find food from all over the world. There is also a popular fruit and vegetable market.
Just rent a bus in Maelmo!
To rent a bus to Malmo you just need to send an online request
BCS-bus will contact you within a few hours to provide price information.
Have a nice trip and a great mood!