Manchester is called the city of students and night clubs.
This is a large metropolis, where special attention is paid to music and theatrical art.
There are many museums side by side with entertainment institutions.
It is in Manchester that one can immediately see the ruins of a real Roman settlement,
the remains of dinosaurs, and the first English steam locomotives.
You should definitely rent a bus to Manchester and go to the most interesting places.
This is possible for both individuals and companies.
- if you just want to go to Manchester with your friends,
- Or arrange a trip for your team.
- Or collect a classmate for educational time.
- Or go on a romantic trip,
That is all you need.
In order to rent a bus just fill out an online request.
In just a few hours you will receive a complete offer with a price and a long route.
In any case, you can always call and will be promptly helped with pleasure.
To rent a Bus in Manchester for sightseeing
What you can see in Manchester:
- Manchester Town Hall (Manchester Town Hall) - in the style of the Victorian Gothic Renaissance
- Manchester Cathedral- Is the residence of the bishop and the main Anglican church of Manchester
- Manchester Art Gallery. Thousands of paintings, engravings and sculptures are exhibited here, including works by foreign masters, household items of the last 10 centuries, archaeological artifacts and a special pride of the exposition - a collection of rare silverware.
- The Royal Exchange Theatre is one of the oldest examples of Victorian architecture in Manchester.
- Urbis-British Pop Culture Exposition and Football Museum
- The Manchester Museum- Museum of Archeology, Natural History and Anthropology is among the largest in the country.
Night clubs:Revolucion de Cuba - A stunning club with two floors and a restaurant in the immediate vicinity of lively Deansgate. "Sakura" is a bar and club in the city center. “Black Dog Ballroom” is a club and bar where you can play billiards and where all genres are played, from indie disco, hip hop, soul, funk, disco and house. Suede is Manchester’s largest club, located next to Deansgate. Attracts a stylish crowd every weekend, which cannot wait to dance on a massive dance floor to the rhythms of RnB, hip-hop and house.
Restaurants:Sugar Junction is considered to be the most popular cafe. A selection of sweets and coffee is simply delicious. Alexandros is an excellent Greek restaurant. In its richly decorated hall, a calm romantic atmosphere always reigns, pleasant music plays in the evenings. Sapporo Teppanyaki is an excellent choice for a large company, unique treats for every taste. The Rice Bowl- is meant for lovers of Chinese cuisine
BCS-bus wishes you a pleasant stay in Manchester!