Manchester is called the city of students and night clubs.
This is a large metropolis, where special attention is paid to music and theatrical art.
There are many museums side by side with entertainment institutions.
It is in Manchester that one can immediately see the ruins of a real Roman settlement,
the remains of dinosaurs, and the first English steam locomotives.
This is possible for both individuals and companies.
- if you just want to go to Manchester with your friends,
- Or arrange a trip for your team.
- Or collect a classmate for educational time.
- Or go on a romantic trip,
That is all you need.
In order to rent a bus just fill out an online request.
In just a few hours you will receive a complete offer with a price and a long route.
In any case, you can always call and will be promptly helped with pleasure.
- 24/7 Hotline
To rent a Bus in Manchester for sightseeing
What you can see in Manchester:
- Manchester Town Hall (Manchester Town Hall) - in the style of the Victorian Gothic Renaissance
- Manchester Cathedral- Is the residence of the bishop and the main Anglican church of Manchester
- Manchester Art Gallery. Thousands of paintings, engravings and sculptures are exhibited here, including works by foreign masters, household items of the last 10 centuries, archaeological artifacts and a special pride of the exposition - a collection of rare silverware.
- The Royal Exchange Theatre is one of the oldest examples of Victorian architecture in Manchester.
- Urbis-British Pop Culture Exposition and Football Museum
- The Manchester Museum- Museum of Archeology, Natural History and Anthropology is among the largest in the country.
BCS-bus wishes you a pleasant stay in Manchester!