Moscow is many-sided, grandiose and beautiful.
Each time it shows the traveler one of its thousand different sides.
Colorful domes of Orthodox churches coexist with skyscrapers in the style of the "Stalin Empire".
The rich estates of the aristocrats of the Russian Empire are near the trendy restaurants and clubs.
And the glass high buildings of business districts sparkle against the backdrop of the Kutuzovsky Avenue.
Just rent a bus in Moscow to get all the best.
To descover the real Russian beauty and luxury.
This offer is especially beneficial for:
- Travel Companies
- Educational institutions
- Event services
- Private travelers
- Minibus or minivan bus.
You need to come to Moscow for a long time to get the spirit and energy of this dynamic city.
If you want too feel the energy of Moscow better, you need to stay here longer:
- In Moscow, there are more than 400 museums
- about a thousand monuments
- 130 theaters
- and dozens of concert halls.
Most events from premieres to international exhibitions take place here.
So, rent a bus and descover the world!
- 24/7 Hotline
To rent a bus in Moscow for sightseeing
What to see in Moscow?
- The Moscow Kremlin and Red Square is an established brand, the symbol of Moscow.
- St. Basil's Cathedral was laid on the orders of Ivan the Terrible
- Moscow-City is a business quarter of the capital, consisting of skyscrapers of futuristic design.
- Cathedral of Christ the Savior – just a wonderful Moscow Cathedral
- The Novodevichy Convent is the place where the girls were taken into slavery for the Golden Horde.
- Then a monastery was built and the girls from the royal, princely and boyar families were exiled here.
- Church of the Ascension in Kolomenskoye- a temple of the XVI century on the banks of the Moscow River
- The Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary is the main Catholic cathedral of Moscow, built in neo-gothic style. It regularly hosts concerts of organ music and other cultural events.
- The museum-reserve Tsaritsyno- Earlier the ensemble served as the royal residence. Nowadays exhibitions, museums, concert halls, and greenhouses are located in the park. Thanks to the beautiful landscape, the Tsaritsyno ensemble has become a popular place for wedding photo shoots.
- Kolomna Palace- The building was laid in the XVII century.
- Kremlin in Izmailovo- Landmark of the new time in the spirit of Russian architecture of the XVII century
- The estate Kuskovo- Mansion of the XVIII century, which belonged to the count's family, the Sheremetyevs.
- The Bolshoi Theater is the country's main opera stage and one of the best theaters in the world.
- State Tretyakov GalleryArt Museum with a very rich collection,
- The State Historical Museum is one of the main metropolitan museums.
- Moscow Nikulin Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard
- Bunker 42 on the Taganka-Museum of the Cold War
- Victory Park on Poklonnaya Gora is a park complex with memorials dedicated to the Victory in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945.
- VDNH – a big park territory. Here you can visit the aquarium, the historic pavilion, innovative exhibitions, farmers' markets, a theater and even a “port” with a swimming pool and a beach.
- Stalin Vysotki- Seven high-rise buildings, built in the style of "Stalin's Empire" in the middle of the XX century.
- Gorky Park located on the embankment of the Moscow River.
You will get more information if you call us.
To rent a bus for around Moscow just send a request to Bcs-bus