Rotterdam is the heart of freedom and club culture of Europe.
The city is also a model of the urban architecture of the future.
Renting a bus in Rotterdam ideally suits:
- tourist trips,
- corporate conferences,
- special occasions,
- spending holidays for young people
- or for families with children.
You can choose:
- modern buses and coaches,
- comfortable minibuses,
- cozy vans.
- business class sedans
The route will be chosen by yourself.
And the length of the journey depends on your preferences, it can be:
- Chartered flight,
- Airport shuttle
- Or time rental service.
- 24/7 Hotline
To rent a bus in Rotterdam
The most interesting in Rotterdam.
- Rotterdam City Hall embodies the Dutch national traits: perseverance, reliability, entrepreneurial spirit and caution.
- Maritime Museum is considered one of the best in the world.
- St. Lawrence Church looks quite traditional outside, but from the inside looks more like a gallery of modern art.
- The White House in Rotterdam is an Art Nouveau building, one of the few surviving buildings after the bombing of World War II.
- Cubic houses is a unique innovative project of a Danish architect who represents a whole street of houses turned upside down and set on one corner.
- Markthal Market is a huge retail space with residential apartments located in the same building.
- The building of the railway station is covered with a glass dome, through which a maximum of the sun's rays penetrates.
- Port of Rotterdam is the largest port in Europe and one of the largest in the world.
- The Erasmus Bridge was nicknamed "The Swan" because of the unusual curved design of the main supporting tower.
- Evromachta, a famous observation tower and one of the most popular city attractions.
- Delfshaven area is a corner of old Rotterdam.
- Kinderdijk valley windmills. In winter, when the canal freezes, they skate along the frozen canal.
- Toffler is a popular nightclub. Here musicians plays mainly techno, tech house, minimal
- Maassilo Factory 010 – a popular nightclub, large-scale parties are held here, the predominant style of music: dubstep, drum'n'bas', breaks, jungle, hardcore.
- "Villa Thalia" - Here you are able to hold a truly incendiary party. The style of music does not matter if the main feature of the club is colorful shows, and live sets from the best of the Netherlands.
- "Annabel"-The club is located in the center of the city, not far from the central station, thanks to which it attracts a large number of both foreign and Dutch tourists who are sent “from ship to ball”.