Once upon a time there was a small settlement in the San Francisco area,
where there lived people possessed by the gold rush.
People went here for the possibility of rapid enrichment.
Today, this metropolis is magnificent and attracts only tourists from all over the world!
To explore it you have to spend a lot of time.
But you can just rent our vehicle in San Francisco and independently make your own route.
Although if you are planning a business event, or a celebration in San Francisco,
it’s better to rent a vehicle from charter company
BCS-bus are ready to provide excellent -
- modern buses
For any groups, any duration and with any amount of transport.
Experts will respond to your request within a few hours.
They will make your route, pick up transport and service and send an estimate.
This will allow you to work out the details or save money.
What can be interesting for tourists in San Francisco?
- Golden Gate Bridge — Northern California's main traffic artery
- Alcatraz-Former prison that is located on an island in the San Francisco Bay.
- Cable car- a historical public transport.
- Union Square is one of the central areas of San Francisco.
- Lombard Street is famous for being shaped like a winding ribbon.
- Park "Golden Gate" – the park begins in the city center and ends on the coast
- Decorated Lady- a Group of Victorian Homes
- Fisherman's Wharf- a tourist port area
- Pier 39 is a pier with a large selection of entertainment facilities, and a rookery of sea lions.
- Chinatown- a bright and colorful area with traditional lanterns and pagodas.
- Quarter Castro is a small urban area with a large number of representatives of sexual minorities.
- Grace Cathedral has the interior made in neo-gothic style
- The Palace of Fine Arts is located on the shore of an artificial lake.
- Museum of Contemporary Art - the largest museum on the West Coast of the United States
- The Museum de Yang with a collection of objects and works of art, from America, Africa and Asia.
- California Academy of Sciences.
- Museum of Asian Art.
- Walt Disney Family Museum.
- Westfield San Francisco Center.
- AT & T-Park- a baseball Stadium AT & T-Park is capable of arranging not only matches
To rent a coach in San Francisco you just need to send an online request.
We sincerely hope you enjoy the trip!
Within a few hours you will receive information about the price and duration of your route.