Strasbourg is the unofficial capital of the European Union.
Strasbourg is the intellectual center of France,
This is where the prestigious Strasbourg University is located.
The main city of Alsace boasts its long history
In Strasbourg there are many interesting museums, beautiful parks and historical monuments.
Therefore it is worth to rent a bus in Strasbourg and see the most interesting things in the city.
The excursion program in Strasbourg promises to be bright and interesting.
BCS-bus offers to rent a bus, minibus or minivan:
- For individuals
- For companies
- For educational institutions
- For public organizations
- For travel agencies
- For event services
- 24/7 Hotline
To rent a bus in Strasbourg for sightseeing
What to see in Strasbourg:
- "Little France" -Romantic and picturesque disctrict, inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Place Kleber Square is located in the historic center of Strasbourg, where official ceremonies, social events and various celebrations are held.
- Gutenberg Square-Place is named after I. Gutenberg - the world-famous inventor of the machine for printing.
- Strasbourg Cathedral- Cathedral, the construction of which began in the XI century.
- The Church of St. Thomas is the largest Lutheran church of Strasbourg, built on the site of an early Christian chapel of the 6th century.
- Church of St. Peter The Young-Temple of the XI century
- Church of St. Paul-Neo-Gothic building,
- House Kammerzelya- architectural monument of the XV century, built in the style of half-timbered houses
- The Palace of Rohan- Palace of the XVIII century, built on the site of the old residence of the archbishops
- Historical Museum of Strasbourg- Museum Exposition
- The Museum of Notre-Dame-Museum exhibits paintings, sculptures, stained glass windows that once adorned Strasbourg Cathedral.
- Museum of Alsace in Strasbourg-Ethnographic exhibition dedicated to the culture, crafts and life of the historical area of Alsace.
- Strasbourg Museum of Contemporary Art
- Children's Science Center "Le Vaisseau" is an interactive entertainment museum, where the achievements of modern science are presented to children in an easy and interesting way.
- Botanical Garden
- Vauban Dam
- Covered bridges - Architectural ensemble of the XIII century,
- European District- In Strasbourg a large number of administrative institutions of the European Union are concentrated: the Council of Europe, the European Council on Human Rights
If you have any questions, feel free to call
Bcs-bus offers to rent a bus in Strasbourg for any events or for traveling.