LA the largest and most popular city in California!
Now traveling around Los Angeles becomes easy and interesting!
BCS-bus coach hire company will provide you with modern buses, minibuses or minivans.
A great choice for those planning a trip for groups in Los Angeles
The city is the largest center in the entertainment industry, cinema, music and computer games.
Bus hire in Los Angeles allows your groups to enjoy traveling completely without any problem.
The city annually attract fans of noisy parties, shopping and hunters for the "stars".
Minibus rental will be the best choice if you are planning a trip for small groups (10-15).
The subtropical climate made Los Angeles a popular destination for beach lovers.
The bus coach charter in Los Angeles will allow your groups to have a quality trip.
- 24/7 Hotline
Once upon a time in the territories near Los Angeles, there lived the Indians Tongwa and Chumshi.
On the very territory of modern Los Angeles, there were about 30 settlements of the Tongwa Indians. The governor of California ordered to build a settlement for the colonists, which soon became a major city. At first it belonged to Mexico, but after the defeat of Mexico in the war with the United States, California became a part the United States.
Modern Los Angeles is a multinational city. It is home to representatives from more than 140 countries, speaking 224 different languages.
Such ethnic heterogeneity naturally gives rise to a huge number of different confessions. The most popular are Catholicism, Judaism, Protestantism, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Orthodoxy, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, Sikhism, and many other religions.
- Concert Hall named after Walt Disney is in itself a building of unusual beauty, as if the metal curtain is falling on the stage.
- Griffith Observatory is an opportunity to look at the sky in a new way and see the real magic of it.
- Amusement Park Disneyland is an absolutely unique park for everyone who wants to plunge into childhood and get into the magical world of cartoons.
- Beverly Gardens Canon is a lovely quiet garden in Beverly Hills.
- Grauman's Chinese Theater, made in the best traditions of Eastern architecture, is home to various Hollywood premieres and keeps prints of hands and feet of famous actors and cinematographers.
- The Los Angeles County Museum of Art — the famous “Forest” of lanterns near the Museum of Art — has become the most popular worldwide romance photo shoot.
- For lovers of outdoor activities, the beaches of Los Angeles offer traditional Californian surfing!
- clothing stores;
- cosmetics shops;
- accessories stores;
- shops of luxury and democratic brands, duty free zone;
- children's play areas;
- medical points;
- VIP lounges with a wide range of services;
Los Angeles Airport
Los Angeles International Airport LAX is located 16 km southwest of the center of Los Angeles.
The airport has four runways.
The airport has nine terminals located in the shape of a horseshoe and a helipad.
Los Angeles Airport is more like a shopping and entertainment center. Here is:
BCS-bus coach hire company provides airport transfer from / to Los Angeles International Airport.