How to plan a trip with multiple destinations?
After spending day after day working hard, we all want to unwind and enjoy a great trip. Once we set a budget and select the leisure days, we want to do everything to enjoy the trip to the fullest. That is why BCS Travel has had so many groups looking for what we name multi city trip planner.
Now, while tourists are the common case, there have been multi destination trip planner for other purposes as well. Business groups may want to meet clients at several cities. Students may want to visit many regions in one trip to collect more information. Sports teams have multiple matches etc.
The main downside of those trips is that they entail complex work in terms of planning. There will be many stops to make, you will need to control how long to stay at each place… and heavy traffic can always create an additional problem. That is why BCS Travel has developed a tool to help you.
First of all, there are multiple ways in which you can contact our agency:
- Phone call
- Email message
- WhatsApp chat
- Online request form
No matter what method you select, you will have space to voice all your transportation needs. We ask you to be as detailed as possible at that time, so we can draw a plan that effectively drives your group where they want to go. But do not worry; we will just present a preliminary estimate to you.
Once you receive that information, you will have the opportunity to review all details at your pace and reply with any changes you may need to request. Our transportation specialist will be happy to accommodate as much as possible. You may finish the purchase only after reaching an agreement.
We offer that level of flexibility because we want you to feel comfortable with the service. We can work on budget constraints, add or remove stops, change the type of vehicles, and multiple other possibilities. BCS Travel has many resources at its disposal to offer the best transportation service.
How to plan a multi destination trip?
Now that you know the basics about booking your bus with BCS Travel, we can move on to another important part of the process. In a nutshell, preparation goes a long way. We know it looks obvious, but it can be difficult to put to practice. That is what we are going to tackle with the following tips.
- Plan your entire itinerary out ahead of time. No one wants to waste a beautiful day because they don’t know where to go, or the place they wanted is simply not available for the day.
- Start your plan with one city you absolutely have to visit. Planning the next ones will be easy because you can decide based on how to get there, where to stay, and how much to travel.
- Keep your trip itinerary realistic. Cramming too many plans into little time makes it difficult to accomplish everything and makes the trip stressful, rather than pleasant or productive.
- Be prepared for unforeseen events. Your bus will always be on time, but we do not know about the weather, the vacancy of the places you want to visit, the condition of the road…
- Have restaurant options ready at hand. You don’t want to spend a whole day enjoying the local culture then rush to a fast-food place late at night because no other place is open.
- If you have to plan physical activities, be conservative when estimating the group’s stamina. It takes only one person with aching feet or overheating to mess up with an entire day plan.
- Keep dates in mind. Some attractions are heavily dependent on the time of the year. Not to mention that the location you want to visit might have been replaced by something else.
- Tourist groups may benefit from traveling with a tour guide. That person often has access to exclusive advantages in a trip, such as discounted fees when traveling with a large group.
- Be transparent with your group. Make the itinerary easily accessible to everyone and remain open to both explain your choices and listen to their counterpoints. Agreement is essential!
We hope that those tips help you enjoy a wonderful trip!