Bus Charter Services, commonly known as BCS, is a transportation agency that specializes in ground charter bus trips. We have been an active member of this industry for the past ten years and we are thrilled to say that this time has brought the agency priceless trust from business clients of all types.
Anton Geier is the person who took the first step to make this project a reality. He works along with Eugene Bulan, as our CEO, and Maxim Saenko as our COO. This team works tirelessly with our transportation specialists and our experienced drivers to find new ways to improve our services to the standard you deserve.
This joint effort made it possible for BCS to shift to custom solutions. Nowadays, none of our clients has the exact same service as another one. We gather information about each of them to learn the requirements they have. Then, we use our resources to provide with the exact service they wanted.
Our experience with this business model has led us to execute quite interesting cases. We have had clients that required vehicles of one specific brand, for example. Others who used our charter buses to promote their product while arriving at a conference of their sector. There are many other cases.
Next time you plan a trip in Europe, make sure to contact us. The procedure is very, very easy: first, gather everything you need to happen in this trip. Then, choose how to contact us: email message, phone call, or filling an online request form. Either way, you are going to get a response in no time.
Once you are in contact with our transportation specialist, you will have our business proposition. If you agree with it, it will be a matter of completing the purchase and waiting for the initial day. Our driver will be waiting for you as you specified. We are sure you are going to love our bus services!
To stay on the safe side, that answer depends on how many passengers there are in your group:
• 16 to 19 passengers: the minibus takes up to 15 bags of 23 kg each. You can also take small hand luggage like a laptop, but nothing as big as a gym bag.
• 50 to 60 passengers: each person can travel with one suitcase of up to 23 kg plus small hand luggage such as a backpack or a laptop bag.
• 80 passengers: our largest bus model fits up to 65 bags of 23 kg each plus small hand luggage such as a backpack or a laptop bag.
We know that groups from the USA are allowed to travel with bags of up to 32 kg plus larger hand luggage volumes. In order to provide them with a similar luggage capacity in our services, we use 50-passenger buses for up to 40 actual travelers, and vans of up to 19 seats for 10 actual travelers.
We can select a vehicle with that feature if you request it. Built-in bathrooms require maintenance and inspection before and after every trip, so making that option incurs in an additional charge.
In case you want an alternative solution, you can request bathroom breaks to be included in your itinerary. Our drivers will be happy to accommodate if that is the case.
We can transport pets, indeed. However, we ask you to inform of that need in advance so we can make the necessary preparation. We normally require pets to be transported in a proper carrier, but we are open to negotiating individual arrangements with your travel group.
Our service estimate will cover all extra costs necessary for the trip with the exception of parking costs. That is the case of visiting sightseeing points, for example. In such situations, you will have to cover that parking cost yourself or hand a check to the driver on the spot.
Parallel to that, some European cities charge entrance fees. In services such as airport transfers, those fees are included in our estimate. When you book a trip of several days, we ask to coordinate that topic with you beforehand so that payment can be made without any problems.
There are some topics we like to disclose in that regard:
• We provide transportation for people. We understand that there are particular cases, such as when your luggage is lost at the airport but you have to attend an event nonetheless. Our regular operations allow a minimum of one person traveling with all the group’s luggage if it is necessary. Any arrangement different than that must be negotiated with us beforehand.
• Drivers do not handle luggage. They might offer to load it into and off the car’s trunk out of courtesy, but that is all. You are in charge of bringing your suitcases from the airport gate to the car, for example, and of taking them from the car to the hotel lobby.
We have seen many clients setting their trip route on Google Maps and expecting us to drive them in that exact time lapse. While we do our best in terms of route planning and agile driving, we have to remind you that buses and minibuses are different from cars. They are larger and heavier, so the driver must be even more careful. That may entail lower cruising speeds and using different routes.
Now, if you really need an estimated duration of our trip, we can help you with that. According to our experience, we can say that the actual time of our trips is usually 20-25% higher than what Google Maps estimates.