Budapest is a city where you want to return again and again.
Budapest has retained the former brilliance of the ancient Roman imperial city.
Hungarian capital is a place for sightseeing tourism.
And also for exploring the hearty Hungarian cuisine and delicious Tokay wine.
And of course for relaxing in the famous thermal baths.
You can rent a bus in Budapest to spend your time here.
The company has prepared modern comfortable buses, minibuses and minivans.
Bcs-bus invites to rent a bus in Budapest for:
- Travel Companies
- Educational institutions
- Event services
- For private tourists
We hope that thanks to our service, you can truly love this city.
And also get acquainted with the best things that are here.
To rent a bus in Budapest and to see the best places
- 24/7 Hotline
To rent a bus in Budapest for sightseeing
What is interesting in Budapest?
- The building of the Hungarian parliament, on the banks of the Danube, is the generally accepted business card of the capital.
- Chain Bridge Section- a suspension Bridge across the Danube River, connecting the two parts of the city Castle
- Buda-Fortress with reliable walls that protected the ancient capital of Buda in the past.
- The Fishermen's Bastion is an architectural ensemble of white stone with seven towers, which symbolize seven Hungarian tribes.
- Basilica of St. Stephen (St. Stephen) -The largest Catholic church in Budapest
- Matthias Church-The church regularly hosts musical evenings where you can listen to the organ, violin, choral singing.
- Great Synagogue - One of the largest Jewish temples in Europe
- Heroes Square - Here are two art museums of Budapest, as well as the Millennium Monument at the beginning of the Hungarian state
- Hungarian Opera House - Famous Budapest Opera, almost twin sister of the Vienna Opera
- Hungarian National Gallery - in its halls the works of Hungarian artists (or works created in Hungary) are exhibited).
- Museum of Fine Arts - The Main Art Museum of Hungary
- Shoes on the Danube Embankment - An original and touching monument to Jews who were shot on the embankment during the Second World War.
- Bath Section-Large bathing complex in Europe
- Bath Gellert-According to local legend, the bath appeared in the XIII century, and in King Andras II took bath in its waters.
- Mount Gellert- In the XI century, pagans dropped a missionary from this mountain, protesting against his Christian sermons. Inside the mountain there is a large reservoir and an astronomical observatory created in the XIX century.
- Aquincum-Archaeological Museum Park Budapest, representing the ruins of the ancient Roman city of Aquincum
- Park Varoshliget-Landscape City Park on the site of former hunting grounds and pastures. On the territory there is a botanical garden, a swimming pool, a zoo, Vajdahunyad castle, a circus.
- Vajdahunyad Castle
- The Brunswick Palace is closely connected with the personality of Ludwik van Beethoven, who has been associated with many years of friendship with the Brunswick family. Here is the memorial museum of the composer.
- Budapest Zoo-City Zoo on the territory of the Varoshliget Park.
For bus renting please send an online request.
You will receive a letter with the proposal and prices.