our rating is based on a collected data
our rating is based on a collected data
With the minibus rental for road trip, everything will be taken into account and ensured by BCS Travel — a reliable provider of standard and luxury minibus rental services. Passengers will have to inform on the pick-up points, dates, schedules, and destinations.
All the rest will be assured by a minibus rental company — BCS Travel.
Groups up to 16 travelers may expect the best European experience thanks to choosing BCS Travel. Opting for a minibus rental costs will be way less in comparison to a taxi.
Besides, the price of services will be agreed in advance, thus, there will be no surprise upon arrival in the destination.
Choosing BCS Travel as your logistics provider in Europe, you exactly know the budget of the trip. Ordering a minibus rental for one day or a week, the final cost will be the same as in the quote you have received after the contact with our representative.
Forget about driving around the same street and paying extra 100 bucks to a taxi driver. You will know your route and can check it on the way. With a weekly minibus rental, you can expect the most budget-saving cost-to-quality prices.
We service lots of agencies and companies from small- to large-scale ones. 16 seater minibus rental is most frequently ordered by corporate clients when it is important to collect people from all over the world in one place.
Thanks to Mercedes minibus rental, you can be sure that even the most important guests of every event will comfortably get to the destination. Touristic companies are also often in need of 5 to 15 passenger minibus rentals.
To stay on the safe side, that answer depends on how many passengers there are in your group:
• 16 to 19 passengers: the minibus takes up to 15 bags of 23 kg each. You can also take small hand luggage like a laptop, but nothing as big as a gym bag.
• 50 to 60 passengers: each person can travel with one suitcase of up to 23 kg plus small hand luggage such as a backpack or a laptop bag.
• 80 passengers: our largest bus model fits up to 65 bags of 23 kg each plus small hand luggage such as a backpack or a laptop bag.
We know that groups from the USA are allowed to travel with bags of up to 32 kg plus larger hand luggage volumes. In order to provide them with a similar luggage capacity in our services, we use 50-passenger buses for up to 40 actual travelers, and vans of up to 19 seats for 10 actual travelers.
We can select a vehicle with that feature if you request it. Built-in bathrooms require maintenance and inspection before and after every trip, so making that option incurs in an additional charge.
In case you want an alternative solution, you can request bathroom breaks to be included in your itinerary. Our drivers will be happy to accommodate if that is the case.
We can transport pets, indeed. However, we ask you to inform of that need in advance so we can make the necessary preparation. We normally require pets to be transported in a proper carrier, but we are open to negotiating individual arrangements with your travel group.
Our service estimate will cover all extra costs necessary for the trip with the exception of parking costs. That is the case of visiting sightseeing points, for example. In such situations, you will have to cover that parking cost yourself or hand a check to the driver on the spot.
Parallel to that, some European charge entrance fees. In services such as airport transfers, those fees are included in our estimate. When you book a trip of several days, we ask to coordinate that topic with you beforehand so that payment can be made without any problems.
There are some topics we like to disclose in that regard:
• We provide transportation for people. We understand that there are particular cases, such as when your luggage is lost at the airport but you have to attend an event nonetheless. Our regular operations allow a minimum of one person traveling with all the group’s luggage if it is necessary. Any arrangement different than that must be negotiated with us beforehand.
• Drivers do not handle luggage. They might offer to load it into and off the car’s trunk out of courtesy, but that is all. You are in charge of bringing your suitcases from the airport gate to the car, for example, and of taking them from the car to the hotel lobby.
We have seen many clients setting their trip route on Google Maps and expecting us to drive them in that exact time lapse. While we do our best in terms of route planning and agile driving, we have to remind you that buses and minibuses are different from cars. They are larger and heavier, so the driver must be even more careful. That may entail lower cruising speeds and using different routes.
Now, if you really need an estimated duration of our trip, we can help you with that. According to our experience, we can say that the actual time of our trips is usually 20-25% higher than what Google Maps estimates.