Brno - an ancient and very picturesque city.
It attracts people from all over the world.
Because of a lot of famous places and attractions.
BCS-bus coach hire company invites you to arrange a bus tour of Brno.
Brno is one of the most beautiful cities in Central Europe. The name of the city is translated as "armor."
Bus hire in Brno will allow you to organize your trip exactly in your rhythm.
It is best to explore the sights and the city itself in a relaxed atmosphere, without crowds and queues.
Minibus rental is the perfect solution for organizing trips for small groups.
Modern comfortable minibuses, buses and minivans with professional drivers will perfectly complement your leisure.
Use the bus coach charter service for travel organizations from Brno to anywhere in Europe.
A temperate continental climate, that is characteristic for the city of Brno.
It is really wonderful because of its rather mild winter and warm summer.
- 24/7 Hotline
Brno is first mentioned in the 11th century. In the 13th century, it received the status of a free city. The most developed during the period of power of the Hapsburgs, Brno became the cultural center of Moravia. Brno was besieged by the Swedes and Prussians, but managed to survive. In the 19th century, industry began to flourish. In 1918, it became part of Czechoslovakia.
The most interesting sights in Brno:
- Brno Municipal Museum - the exposition tells about the history of life and traditions of the indigenous population.
- Moravian Museum- The museum has about six million exhibits, which is valuable scientific material from the social and natural sciences.
- Technical Museum Brno-Here you can see: an exhibition on the history of the development of vehicles; exposition on the history of aviation; technical gaming room (exhibits showing many of the laws of physics in action).
- Reduta Theater is one of the oldest theaters in Europe. Wandering troupes in Brno began performing in the 16th century. In this theater, while still in his teens, Mozart performed. Scandalous tours, festivals and chamber performances take place here, and people who need a good shake-up are advised to go to performances.
- The Copernicus Planetarium-Here you can replenish your knowledge of the universe, the stars and their structure, and even go on a journey through the virtual space.
- The Moravian Karst and the Macocha-Moravian Karst Abyss is one of the largest karst areas in Central Europe. Visitors are allowed to visit four very impressive caves.
Turzhany Tuřany (BRQ) is the international airport of the Czech city of Brno.
A small airport located 7.5 km south-east of Brno.
The airport serves only a very small percentage of domestic and international flights.
Many passengers arriving in the Czech Republic prefer to fly to Prague (PRG) 226 km or to the airport in Vienna (VIE) 115 km.
BCS-bus coach hire company provides airport transfer service in all directions.