Florence, the capital of Tuscany, is a very ancient city.
It was founded personally by Julius Caesar.
For the 14th century, it was the financial and cultural center of Europe.
BCS-bus coach hire company offers bus tours to Florence.
It’s a great opportunity to acquaint tourists with the charms of Florence.
And also you can organize an unforgettable celebration or hold an important event in this city.
Bus hire will allow you to choose your own route based only on the time frame.
Prepared modern comfortable buses are designed for 55 people.
The number of buses you choose yourself based on the number of your tourists.
Minibus rental will be the best choice if your group is less than 15 people.
Florence combines the spirit of a great past and the atmosphere of a modern city.
The bus coach charter is a great opportunity to introduce groups to Florence and even to all of Italy.
- 24/7 Hotline
More than 2000 thousand years ago a Roman settlement was founded here. It was called Florence ("blooming"). Later it turned into a city. Then Florence was captured by the Ostrogoths, the Byzantines, the Lombards and the Franks. The revival of the city began in the X century. Florence became an independent commune.
Soon, Florence introduced its own gold coin, which had become one of the most stable coins in Europe. The city's economy was based on the production of fabrics made of English wool.
In Florence, the Platon Academy was created. It has long been one of the most important intellectual centers of Europe.
One of the leading topics of discussion was aesthetics as the doctrine of the beautiful. The Academy was distinguished by the atmosphere of free scientific research, friendly discussion of issues, the desire to synthesize areas of knowledge.
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum of Inventions.
- Museum exhibits models of inventions of Leonardo, made according to the drawings of his famous diaries.
- Galileo Galilei Museum of the History of Science.
- Rose Park (Giardino delle Rose) - one of the most beautiful gardens of the city.
- Santa Maria del Fiore is the most recognizable dome familiar to tourists from postcards and photo guidebooks.
- Ponte Vecchio, the most recognizable bridge of Florence.
- Palazzo Vecchio- being Impressed by the romance of the bridge Vecchio, go to the eponymous palace or, as the Florentines say, "palazzo". Originally conceived as a fortification, it later became the residence of the ruling family of the Medici.
- Boboli Gardens-A unique example of Renaissance landscape gardening art - Boboli Gardens.
- Palazzo Medici-Riccardi-Once the residence of the Medici family.
- Bardini Garden is another green oasis that has managed to preserve the unique spirit of medieval Florence.
Amerigo Vespucci Airport (FLR) also known as Peretola. Named after the famous traveler Amerigo Vespucci, it is located in the Peretola district, 4 km northwest of the city center.
This airport serves as regular flights of many airlines.
From the airport there is a bus service.
For groups of tourists it is more profitable and safer to use the airport transfer.
BCS-bus coach hire company provides airport transfer to Florence.