Tel Aviv is a very attractive city resort for all tourists!
Tel Aviv emerged from the confluence of a young city and ancient Jaffa.
BCS-bus coach hire company is pleased to provide transportation for large groups at Tel Aviv.
Tel Aviv is also very interesting because its nightlife is more varied and rich than daytime.
Perhaps the culprit is a hot climate, and perhaps it shows the hot charcter of the city.
Use Bus hire to transport groups to Tel Aviv.
This is an excellent solution for both tourists and for events.
For small groups, we recommend using Minibus rental at Tel Aviv.
Modern comfortable minibuses are air-conditioned, so the heat does not give you any trouble.
We offer you to use modern bus coach charter service in Tel Aviv.
You can organize a trip for your Tel Aviv groups throughout Israel.
- 24/7 Hotline
Tel Aviv is located on the east coast of the Mediterranean. The city was founded in 1909 and soon became the reception center for Jews arriving in Palestine.
In 1948, the State of Israel was recognized with its capital Tel Aviv (in the translation "hill of spring")
In 1950, the young city of Tel Aviv merged with the ancient city of Jaffa.
Old Jaffa today is one big tourist and art center with numerous cafes, restaurants, galleries, workshops, shops, museums and archaeological sites.
Tel Aviv is the cultural capital of Israel - it houses concert halls, theaters, museums and galleries.
What to see:
- Jaffa - the oldest part of Tel Aviv - and you need to start exploring this unusual city from here.
- Park Yarkon-The largest park in Tel Aviv Yarkon - a great place to relax and shelter from the scorching Israeli sun.
- Tel Aviv Museum of Fine Arts - Here are paintings of Monet, Renoir, Matisse and others), and just here you learn more about Israeli painting and sculpture.
- Museum of the Jewish Diaspora - It is here that you should go to get closer to the history of the Jewish people, their traditions and peculiarities of the way of life.
- The Museum of Eretz Israel- this museum is dedicated to the history of different cultures, traces of which were found on the territory of Israel.
- Neve Tzedek-the most beautiful district of Tel Aviv, with its unusual houses, square and theater, museums and restaurants.
- The Ilana Gur Museum is a museum of a talented artist who created a surprisingly atmospheric place in her home, permeated with the spirit of creativity and fantasy.
- St. Nicholas Monastery in Jaffa- everybody in Tel Aviv should definitely see this church. The Roman Catholic temple was built in 1654, twice destroyed and restored.
Best beaches in Tel Aviv:
- Jerusalem Beach;
- Frishman beach;
- Bograshov beach;
Tel Aviv Airport
Tel Aviv Ben Gurion International Airport (TLV) is located 14 km from the city.
Today, the airport has taken steps to prevent terrorist attacks - it is now one of the safest airports in the world.
There are four terminals at the airport, of which two are operating.
The airport is located near the highway 1 Tel Aviv - Jerusalem.
The most popular and safest way to get from / to the airport is the airport transfer.
BCS-bus coach hire company provides the airport transfer service to Tel Aviv.