Welcome to Gothenburg!
Gothenburg is an attractive Swedish city for tourists
There is always a joyful atmosphere, many beaches, museums, parks and cozy cafes.
Gothenburg has headquarters for Volvo, SKF, Hasselblad and other well-known companies.
Gothenburg is also the birthplace of many musical collectives.
To rent a bus in Gothenburg for companies and for privat persons
Great offer for:
- travel companies
- educational institutions
- corporate tasks
- event creators
- And even for private trips to Gothenburg
We have prepared excellent modern:
Suitable for any purpose of your visit to Gothenburg!
- Great prices
- individual approach
- modern technologies
allow you to serve your order quickly and efficiently, to provide support on the way
All you need to rent a bus in Gothenburg is to send us a request!
Within a couple of hours you will receive a bid proposal with the price and duration of your route.
- 24/7 Hotline
To rent a bus in Gothenburg for sightseeing
What is interesting in Gothenburg?
- Just ride around the city for sightseeing, a great opportunity to get to know the city in a short time.
- The Opera Theater of Gothenburg is famous for its unique and even innovative approach to the repertoire, offering a unique combination of operas, modern dance, musicals and concerts.
- Gunnebo House - the area around the house is a wonderful sample of the rural landscape - a great place for walking. Freshly baked, aromatic bread comes from the bakery, so all you have to do is enjoy its amazing taste with a cup of organic coffee.
- Liseberg Park is the most popular amusement park in Europe! It is interesting and fun even for adults!
- The botanical garden of Gothenburg is one of the largest botanical gardens in Europe. In addition, there is a shop, cafe and restaurant.
- The science center-museum "Universe" (Universeum) is a science center for the whole family. The aquariums represented here are among the largest in Europe.
- The unique archipelago is the most beautiful area, with villages, an abundance of fresh fish and active recreation on the water
- Market Feskekörka- popular fish market
- Volvo Museum can be seen here, as was the development of transport from the late 1920s to the present day.
- Åbybadet - water fun for the whole family.
- Casino Cosmopol - the international casino of Gothenburg - offers entertainment, exciting experiences and high-quality dinner in a beautiful interior.
Popular night clubs that receive guests every evening:
Just rent a bus in Gothenburg!
Send a request and get more information
We are sure that you will like Gothenburg!
To rent a bus in Gothenburg you can find more wonderful places!