our rating is based on a collected data
our rating is based on a collected data
Mercedes Sprinter is ideal for both business and leisure traffic, and for the delivery of goods, but the most important things are its modifications for immaculate trips, based on enhanced customer comfort. It is also good that we keep vehicles in perfect technical and visual condition. Cleaning and preventive examinations are held after each trip.
Minibus hire in Nuremberg is ready to provide you vans suitable for your case.
Luxury buses are ideal for important events, entertainment buses are just ideal for meetings, but a standard one is the best for any excursions or transfers.
To stay on the safe side, that answer depends on how many passengers there are in your group:
• 16 to 19 passengers: the minibus takes up to 15 bags of 23 kg each. You can also take small hand luggage like a laptop, but nothing as big as a gym bag.
• 50 to 60 passengers: each person can travel with one suitcase of up to 23 kg plus small hand luggage such as a backpack or a laptop bag.
• 80 passengers: our largest bus model fits up to 65 bags of 23 kg each plus small hand luggage such as a backpack or a laptop bag.
We know that groups from the USA are allowed to travel with bags of up to 32 kg plus larger hand luggage volumes. In order to provide them with a similar luggage capacity in our services, we use 50-passenger buses for up to 40 actual travelers, and vans of up to 19 seats for 10 actual travelers.
We can select a vehicle with that feature if you request it. Built-in bathrooms require maintenance and inspection before and after every trip, so making that option incurs in an additional charge.
In case you want an alternative solution, you can request bathroom breaks to be included in your itinerary. Our drivers will be happy to accommodate if that is the case.
We can transport pets, indeed. However, we ask you to inform of that need in advance so we can make the necessary preparation. We normally require pets to be transported in a proper carrier, but we are open to negotiating individual arrangements with your travel group.
Our service estimate will cover all extra costs necessary for the trip with the exception of parking costs. That is the case of visiting sightseeing points, for example. In such situations, you will have to cover that parking cost yourself or hand a check to the driver on the spot.
Parallel to that, some European charge entrance fees. In services such as airport transfers, those fees are included in our estimate. When you book a trip of several days, we ask to coordinate that topic with you beforehand so that payment can be made without any problems.
There are some topics we like to disclose in that regard:
• We provide transportation for people. We understand that there are particular cases, such as when your luggage is lost at the airport but you have to attend an event nonetheless. Our regular operations allow a minimum of one person traveling with all the group’s luggage if it is necessary. Any arrangement different than that must be negotiated with us beforehand.
• Drivers do not handle luggage. They might offer to load it into and off the car’s trunk out of courtesy, but that is all. You are in charge of bringing your suitcases from the airport gate to the car, for example, and of taking them from the car to the hotel lobby.
We have seen many clients setting their trip route on Google Maps and expecting us to drive them in that exact time lapse. While we do our best in terms of route planning and agile driving, we have to remind you that buses and minibuses are different from cars. They are larger and heavier, so the driver must be even more careful. That may entail lower cruising speeds and using different routes.
Now, if you really need an estimated duration of our trip, we can help you with that. According to our experience, we can say that the actual time of our trips is usually 20-25% higher than what Google Maps estimates.